25.4.10

Je n'ai pas de titre = I dont have a title

Thursday night Marie-Pierre and Eliane took me to the area of town called Croix-Rousse and to a restaurant called La Famille (The Family).

Friday night Laura and Claire came home from Groix, and Saturday afternoon Michel came back from Greenland.

Victor comes home this Wednesday night, I think were going to have a party for him.

Its been warm lately, in the late 70°s. We've been eating outside and the pool is now warm enough to swim in.

Not many of the houses in Lyon have windows that are made for screens, meaning when someone leaves the window open at night, no one sees what comes in or out. I woke up this morning with a very cute cat sleeping on my bed, but it wasnt Mamadou...

Tomorrow I go back to school, though we only have about 8 weeks until the year is over!

4 comments:

  1. Was it Lellow? Did he swim across the ocean to visit you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was behind reading your posts but just caught up. I would really love to be in France right now since it looks beautiful. Still cloudy, cold and snowing occasionally here. We are still waiting for Spring. Love AB

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Anna...it was a black cat, unfortunately, not yellow
    Come visit me Aunt Bonnie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's spring in AK too! no snow in the back yard and Dad already raked it. but alas, no pool - and only high 50's if we're lucky. but, things are starting to green up. love mom

    ReplyDelete