7.10.09

Il fait du vent!

For the past couple of days it has been pretty windy here. Though, strangly, its warmer than before. Super warm actually, like 70 degrees. Tuesday was nice, I got out of school early because the French teacher is gone all week. Although I did finally have history and geography because we got a substitute. I guess if the teacher is gone for more than two weeks, the school hire a substitute. Our subsitute has a funny looking beard that, unfortunately for him, makes him look like a goat/beaver. He made us write our names on a piece of paper, kind of like place cards, so that he could call on us to read, I turned mine facedown so he wouldnt call on me:) Today was nice, as all Wednesdays are, because it was only four hours of school. The first two hours I took (pretended to take for the last hour) a math test that I didnt really understand, then acrosport. We have sort of moved on to circus stuff, like juggling with scarves and large ring things, and twirling a frisby disc on a wooden stick. Its actually pretty hard. After school, Laura and I went to place Bellecours to get the rest of our books (we got texts from the book shop saying they had our books). Claire didnt come with us this time, and it took us a while to understand and be understood by the books store clerks. But now, I have all my school books. Which means I should probably finish studying for my SVT (biology) test tomorrow, but instead I am on the computer. Claire also asked Laura and I if we wanted to do any extracurricular activities, so I may take a modern dance class. Now its dinner time, I dont know what were having but it smells delicious!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment