14.3.10

Les Hiboux = Owls

(Les Hiboux is a text we are studying in French class right now, and at first I didnt know what a Hibou was so the teacher tried to draw a very strange looking creature on the board, which I later found out was an owl :) )

The second week of school after the vacation went fine. I got my TPE presentation date, Tuesday the 23 of March! Luckily, I we dont have enough time to have a practice presentation so I will just be presenting in front of several judges, not a hundred other students too!

Mamadou (our cat) had a 'lovers spat' (thats what Michel is calling it) with a neighbors cat, and I think she may have broken her leg, so shes going to the vet tomorrow

Michel left on Thursday to go skiing for the weekend, hes going to Greenland in April to do a real ski tour, I booked his tickets because everything was in English..so I really hope I got the right flights!
Claire went to a friends cabin this weekend because Laura had her birthday party yesterday, even though her birthday was the 12 of February.

I got a 10/20 in geography and a no-grade in math because my answers were so bad....whoever said math is easier than a writing subject in a foreign country was sorely mistaken.

I used paragraphs this time because somebody (sister Anna) pointed out to me that my writing is usually just a big blog and hard to read. So I hope this is more readable now :)

2 comments:

  1. This blog was very readable and I totally sympathize about math in a foreign language. The only harder subjects to do in a foreign language for me would be chemistry (which I did not understand anyway) or physics (which I have never taken). So, good job. AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Much better ^__^ Sorry about the math :( Math is just evil no matter where in the world you are.

    I hope Mamadou is okay!

    And I'm glad you don't have to present in front of a hundred students.... that sounds like waaaaaay more stress than you need for a school presentation. >.<

    ReplyDelete