7.3.10

Traduction = Translation

Ok this is what I said last time:
So this week was really great! My history teacher was absent all week, meaning I had three hours for lunch on Tuesday! Tuesday morning, I lost my keys and I didnt have time to look for them, so i had to jump our 7' fence twice! Once to go to school and once when I came home for lunch, though luckily Michel found my keys before I left again. Tuesday evening, Aliane, Marie-Pierre, and Théo came over for dinner because Aliane and Marie-Pierre had just gotten back from Argentina where they met up with Victor traveled with him during his summer vacation from school.
Wednesday, my gym teacher was absent, so I finished at 10am! I went to dance for the first time in a month, but I didnt miss a lot, we havent finished our dance to Grease, so we have one and a half dances down in about 6 months, and we have 5 more to go in three months...I dont think well get there. Right now Im working with a group of girls and were making up a dance by ourselves.
Thursday I got my SVT test back, I didnt get a grade because it was so bad :( I guess I should study a little bit more next time. In TP in chemistry, we did something with a battery that I didnt really understand, then I finished school at 4pm because the history teacher was absent. I decided to walk home because I didnt know the way and I though it would be interesting. I didnt get lost either, and I think it might even be faster than the bus...
Today I had English and chemistry/physics. Two and a half hours of chemistry/physics is unbearable! But luckily after that I was done for the day because we are done with TPE and just have to present it now, and my history teacher was still absent. Then I caught the bus home with Ingrid and then she came over because her brother had her key. After lunch, I made a chocolate cake from a French book of Claires. It was good :) Michel left in the afternoon to go skiing in the mountains in the south of France with some friends. This weekend Claire and I are going to make macaroons again and try to make them better than the last time!
Other things: it was nice and sunny this week, but really cold (its funny how its only been about 35/40 degrees and I still think its really cold!) I am also sick, each time I turn my head upsidedown, it really hurt, and unfortunately we did that a lot during dance class on Wednesday. Also, something I found interesting: on Thursday morning Ingrids mom took us to school and somehow we started talking about weddings, and they told me that in France, people can only get married in a place called 'la mairie' (mayor) which I think is the mayors office, and they cant have their wedding in a church or another place. They can have a after-party there, but not the actual marriage.
Thats what I wrote last time, since then, Claire and I made macaroons flavored pistachio and chocolate. Pistachio is like the gourmet French dessert color and flavor right now. I think they taste a little weird, but they dont have any holes in them like last time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment